Get Educated: Youth Mental Health and Wellness
- Wednesday, October 3
- 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Cresthill Middle School
To register for free, click here!
- Listen to a parent’s perspective on raising a child with a mental disorder
- Learn important facts/statistics about mental disorders and the basic biology of mental disorders
- Learn about the adolescent brain and teen substance use
- Learn to identify unhealthy adolescent behavior
- Learn what treatments are available for mental disorders and the steps to take to access treatment
- Connect with experts and resources in mental health
- Talk one-on-one with mental health professionals
- 2 CE credits offered
- Light refreshments include
For more information, click here.