Douglas County School District Special Education Advisory Committee (DCSEAC) is comprised of parents of students with disabilities, and district staff who share a common interest in quality education for students with an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
The Douglas County Special Education Advisory Committee (DCSEAC) works collaboratively with the Department of Personalized Learning, families and other stakeholders to influence and support programming that meets the unique needs of all learners.
The Douglas County Special Education Advisory Committee (DCSEAC) gathers and communicates information to influence and support programming for students in special education in Douglas County School District.
- Melina DePasse – SSN Support Group
- Robin Evans – SSN Support Group
- Kirah Johnson – Treasurer, Events
- Kara Lewis – Chair, Website & Newsletter
- Kerriann Tompkins – Shining Star
- Sabrina West – SED Support Group, Events
- Tricia Zabelin – Secretary, Mild/Mod Support Group
DCSEAC’s Parent & District Board Meetings 2018-2019 School Year
DCSEAC meets monthly to plan, communicate, and review needs and/or updates. We welcome public input.
- February 1 – Parent
- March 6 – District
- April 5 – Parent
- May 1 – District
- August 16 – Parent
- September TBD – District
- October 4 – Parent
- November TBD – District
- December 6 – Parent